- Publication details
- Current development of biodegradable polymeric materials for biomedical applications
- Engineering materials for biomedical applications / Teoh Swee Hin.
- Materials for Biomedical Engineering: Absorbable Polymers - 1st Edition
- Advanced Science News
The full text of this article hosted at iucr. If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, your email address may not be registered, and you may need to create a new Wiley Online Library account. If the address matches an existing account you will receive an email with instructions to retrieve your username.
Tools Request permission Export citation Add to favorites Track citation. Share Give access Share full text access. Share full text access.
Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article. Get access to the full version of this article. View access options below.
You previously purchased this article through ReadCube. Institutional Login. SPE Members. Log in to Wiley Online Library.
Current development of biodegradable polymeric materials for biomedical applications
Purchase Instant Access. View Preview. For the more knowledgeable reader, a detailed list of references is included. Visit Seller's Storefront.
Engineering materials for biomedical applications / Teoh Swee Hin.
Standard and expedited shipping options include shipping and handling costs. Books should arrive within business days for expedited shipping, and business days for standard shipping.
Standard shipping can on occasion take up to 30 days for delivery. List this Seller's Books. Payment Methods accepted by seller. AbeBooks Bookseller Since: August 14, Stock Image.
Considering these properties we decide to improve biomedical alloys with this new class of HEAs. Ghiban et al. Request Permissions. Yeh, et. Mater, 6 Murty, J.
Materials for Biomedical Engineering: Absorbable Polymers - 1st Edition
Yeh, S. Gao, et. Niinomi, Recent research and development in titanium alloys for biomedical applications and healthcare goods, Sci.
- Current development of biodegradable polymeric materials for biomedica | DDDT?
- The Ruling Race: A History of American Slaveholders!
- A brief history of analytic philosophy : from Russell to Rawls.
- The Thyroid Solution: A Revolutionary Mind-Body Program for Regaining Your Emotional and Physical Heal th.
- Pocket Shanghai Travel Guide (3rd Edition) (Lonely Planet Pocket Guide).
- New High Entropy Alloy for Biomedical Applications.
Mater 4 , Li, Y. Zheng, Recent advances in bulk metallic glasses for biomedical applications, Acta Biomaterialia 36 , 1— Zhang, M. Qin, Rafi -ul-din, L. Zhang, X.
Advanced Science News
Hard Mater. Kazuto, Mechano-chemical reaction of niobium with decalin andteralin hydrogenation of niobium with decalin and teralin, Catal. Today 28 , Popescu, et. Ghiban, Metallic Biomaterials, Ed.