- Behind the scene
- High School Programs
- Imagine Recordings - Experience A Nashville Studio Recording Session
- How Classic Hollywood’s Party Culture Turned Women Into Prey
Behind the scene
Never has rock been more melodramatic and piano-drenched than when it comes from the hand of El Steino. It takes a genius to work on both punk and prog, and do both justice, but Chris Thomas had the Midas touch.
Versatile indeed. He worked his magic on several albums for Bono, as well as for Bob Dylan, Peter Gabriel and Willie Nelson, coaxing a unique widescreen sonic template from the studio.
His production nous was employed by a whole host of artists in the 70s, however, making him the go-to guy of the decade. Surprisingly, he also had time for a successful solo career and was a pioneer of music videos and internet-based music services.
Another one of those guys who contributed as much in the live room as he did behind the desk, Street was almost more of a musician than a producer. Few producers have owned such a distinctive sound as Pharrell Williams and Chad Hugo. Crucially, though, it always sounded unmistakably Neptunes -y.
Producing material for Justin Bieber nowadays, but the greens must make it worthwhile. A man with the Midas touch regardless of the genre.go to site
High School Programs
Perry was a true pioneer. A master of sparse and minimal atmospheric production. This eight-part series explores the art of music recording and offers a look at the birth of new sounds. Making Soundbreaking DJ Spooky breaks down how the studio helped shape the modern world.
Take a look at some of the famous places and artists that are apart of the series. The eight-part series explores the art of music recording, and offers a behind-the-scenes look at the birth of brand new sounds.
Imagine Recordings - Experience A Nashville Studio Recording Session
Soundbreaking is an eight-part series on the art and evolution of music recording. Producer Peter Asher explores the unique talents of musical innovator Joni Mitchell.
- Liberty: The Lives and Times of Six Women in Revolutionary France.
- Behind the music: What do record labels actually do? You'd be surprised.
- Saudi Arabia and the Global Islamic Terrorist Network: America and the West’s Fatal Embrace.
- A Behind-the-Scenes Glimpse Into Music Making With Audio Engineer Jim Anderson.
- Get More Zócalo.
- Colonialism and Development: Britain and its Tropical Colonies, 1850-1960!
- The Intellectual Capital of Schools: Measuring and Managing Knowledge, Responsibility and Reward: Lessons from the Commercial Sector!
HOW Sound. Regional and Local.
Music Festival Business. New Products.
How Classic Hollywood’s Party Culture Turned Women Into Prey
Product Reviews. Need to Know. Home Archives. Bonzai's Music Smarts.